Get News & Specials
Sign up for free
♥ PRODUCTS ♥
The Pattern Collections
Other Shawl Shapes
Sweaters & Vests
Socks & Fun Footwear
For the Hands
Neck & Up Coverings
For the Man
Minis and Miscellany
Holidays & Seasons
I Hate to Purl
All Beaded Patterns
PDF Pattern Catalog
Patterns by Yarn Weight
Patterns by Yarn Brand
♥ SHOPPING ♥
Shopatron Account Login
♥ STAY IN TOUCH ♥
Want to help me with some of the costs of providing free educational resources? Every donation counts. Your donation, small or large, is very much appreciated. Thank you!
"Your patterns are just fabulous ... unique and yet based on tradition."
- Jennifer C.
"I just love the simplicity of your patterns and the complexity of their appearance."
- Maureen M.
"I enjoy your website. It is easy to use and full of information ..."
- Debby L.
"... I love Heartstrings patterns. They are clear and well presented and Jackie Erickson-Schweitzer, the designer, is just a lovely, inspiring woman - well worth supporting by the purchase of the pattern."
- Kimberly L.
Your privacy and security are of utmost importance.
Winter Lace Loop
HeartStrings knitting pattern #H190
Winter Lace Loop is a lace weight infinity scarf you can wear doubled or as a single long loop. Have fun knitting and wearing this delicate multi-fashion lace accessory.
Instant PDF download to your digital library account at Shopatron: $7.50
Winter Lace Loop takes its name from Winter Lace, the exquisitely dyed lace weight silk/wool yarn from Mountain Colors. The Winter Lace sample model shown here is the Red Willow color.
- Yarn: 450 yards (410 m) lace weight
- Suggested needles: Size US 4 (3.5 mm)
- Finished size: Approximately 8" wide by 66" circumference (20 cm by 168 cm) blocked
- Construction: Cast on provisionally, knit flat, join invisibly into a loop with grafting (Kitchener stitch)
- Skill level: Intermediate
- Stitch instructions: Written and charted
- Techniques: provisional cast on, knit, purl, yarn over, slip, knit 2 stitches together (right-leaning decrease), slip-slip-knit (left-leaning decrease), center double decrease, Kitchener stitch grafting, tension blocking
- Yarn used for pictured sample model: Mountain Colors Winter Lace Junior silk/wool, color Red Willow
You can download for free below the cover page of this pattern to preview.
Get a free PDF preview of the pattern cover page and detailed specifications.
Click thumbnail to open document in new browser tab or window.
Requires Adobe Reader to view.
See more Lace Scarves in the Jackie E-S Design Pattern Collections.