What's NEW:Get It NOW
♥ PRODUCTS ♥
The Design Collections
Other Shawl Shapes
Sweaters & Vests
Socks & Fun Footwear
For the Hands
Neck & Up Coverings
For the Man
Minis and Miscellany
Holidays & Seasons
I Hate to Purl
All Beaded Patterns
PDF Catalog & Flyers
Patterns by Yarn Weight
Yarn Albums Showcase
♥ SHOPPING ♥
Kits & Yarn Paks
Notions and Tools
Shopatron Account Login
♥ STAY IN TOUCH ♥
A GIFT for You
Want to help me with some of the costs of providing free educational resources and newsletters? Your thank you donation, small or large, is very much appreciated.
"For what it's worth - I love Heartstrings patterns. They are clear and well presented and Jackie Erickson-Schweitzer, the designer, is just a lovely, inspiring woman - well worth supporting by the purchase of the pattern."
- Kimberly L.
"I just love the simplicity of your patterns and the complexity of their appearance."
- Maureen M.
"I enjoy your website. It is easy to use and full of information ..."
- Debby L.
"Your patterns are just fabulous ... unique and yet based on tradition."
- Jennifer C.
Winter Lace Loop
HeartStrings knitting pattern #H190
Winter Lace Loop is a lace weight infinity scarf you can wear doubled or as a single long loop. Have fun knitting and wearing this delicate multi-fashion lace accessory.
Printed pattern: $7.50 plus s&h
Now lower shipping charges. Shopatron will locate a retailer to fill your order promptly. Credit cards and PayPal accepted.
Instant PDF download: $7.50
Includes free updates and secure online access anytime, from anywhere, to view or print this pattern from the Digital Content Library in your Shopatron account. Credit cards and PayPal accepted.
Winter Lace Loop takes its name from Winter Lace, the exquisitely dyed lace weight silk/wool yarn from Mountain Colors. The Winter Lace sample model shown here is the Red Willow color.
- Yarn: 450 yards (410 m) lace weight
- Suggested needles: Size US 4 (3.5 mm)
- Finished size: Approximately 8" wide by 66" circumference (20 cm by 168 cm) blocked
- Construction: Cast on provisionally, knit flat, join invisibly into a loop with grafting (Kitchener stitch)
- Skill level: Intermediate
- Stitch instructions: Written and charted
- Techniques: provisional cast on, knit, purl, yarn over, slip, knit 2 stitches together (right-leaning decrease), slip-slip-knit (left-leaning decrease), center double decrease, Kitchener stitch grafting, tension blocking
- Yarn used for pictured sample model: Mountain Colors Winter Lace Junior silk/wool, color Red Willow
You can download for free below the cover page of this pattern to preview.
Get a free PDF preview of this pattern's cover page with all the details.
Click picture to open document in another window.
You will need a current version of Adobe Reader to view.
See more Lace Scarves in the Jackie E-S Design Pattern Collections.