Get News & Specials
Sign up for free
♥ PRODUCTS ♥
The Pattern Collections
Other Shawl Shapes
Sweaters & Vests
Socks & Fun Footwear
For the Hands
Neck & Up Coverings
For the Man
Minis and Miscellany
Holidays & Seasons
I Hate to Purl
All Beaded Patterns
PDF Pattern Catalog
Patterns by Yarn Weight
♥ SHOPPING ♥
Kits and Supplies
♥ STAY IN TOUCH ♥
Want to help me with some of the costs of providing free educational resources? Every donation counts. Your donation, small or large, is very much appreciated. Thank you!
"Your patterns are just fabulous ... unique and yet based on tradition."
- Jennifer C.
"I just love the simplicity of your patterns and the complexity of their appearance."
- Maureen M.
"I enjoy your website. It is easy to use and full of information ..."
- Debby L.
"... I love Heartstrings patterns. They are clear and well presented and Jackie Erickson-Schweitzer, the designer, is just a lovely, inspiring woman - well worth supporting by the purchase of the pattern."
- Kimberly L.
Your privacy and security are of utmost importance.
Alhambra Arches Lace Stole
HeartStrings knitting pattern #H89
Beaded lace borrows inspiration from the stunning architecture of the famous Alhambra castle in Spain.
Instant PDF download to your digital library account at Shopatron: $8
- Yarn: 1000 yards lace weight
- Needles: Size US 5 (3.75 mm) suggested
- Beads: 386 size 6/0 (4 mm diameter)
- Skill level: Intermediate
- Stitch instructions: Written and charted
- Finished size: 20" by 75"
- Construction: Knit as one piece from end to end
- Beading technique: Crochet hook method for bead placment
- Yarn and beads for sample model: Red Barn Yarn Lace Glow in color "Imperial Orange Topaz"; Miyuki glass seed beads #234 Metallic Gold-lined Crystal
Get a free PDF preview of the pattern cover page and detailed specifications.
Click thumbnail to open document in new browser tab or window.
Requires Adobe Reader to view.
See more Knitted Lace Scarf and Stole patterns in the Jackie E-S Design Collections.