♥ PRODUCTS ♥
The Pattern Collections
Other Shawl Shapes
Sweaters & Vests
Socks & Fun Footwear
For the Hands
Neck & Up Coverings
For the Man
Minis and Miscellany
Holidays & Seasons
I Hate to Purl
All Beaded Patterns
PDF Pattern Catalog
Patterns by Yarn Weight
Patterns by Yarn Brand
♥ SHOPPING ♥
Kits & Yarn Paks
Notions and Tools
Shopatron Account Login
♥ STAY IN TOUCH ♥
Want to help me with some of the costs of providing free educational resources and newsletters? Your thank you donation, small or large, is very much appreciated.
"Your patterns are just fabulous ... unique and yet based on tradition."
- Jennifer C.
"I just love the simplicity of your patterns and the complexity of their appearance."
- Maureen M.
"I enjoy your website. It is easy to use and full of information ..."
- Debby L.
"... I love Heartstrings patterns. They are clear and well presented and Jackie Erickson-Schweitzer, the designer, is just a lovely, inspiring woman - well worth supporting by the purchase of the pattern."
- Kimberly L.
Feather Soft Scarf
HeartStrings knitting pattern #H90
The luscious softness and vibrant colors of Mountain Colors Louisa cashmere/silk yarn in their Hummingbird colorway inspired this interpretation in a feathery lace stitch scarf.
Take a flight of fantasy as you knit Feather Soft Scarf. The stitch pattern is nicely engaging, yet repeatable enough to let the mind relax while the fingers click the needles. Finish with an easy finger blocking to accentuate the gentle curves along the edges. Then enjoy wearing the soft feather of a scarf YOU made.
Printed pattern: $6.50 plus s&h
Now lower shipping charges. Shopatron will locate a retailer to fill your order promptly. Credit cards and PayPal accepted.
Instant PDF download: $6.50
Includes free updates and secure online access anytime, from anywhere, to view or print this pattern from the Digital Content Library in your Shopatron account. Credit cards and PayPal accepted.
- Yarn: 325 yards (300 m) fingering weight
- Suggested needles: Size US 7 (4.5 mm)
- Finished size: 8" by 68" (20.32 cm by 172.72 cm) after light finger blocking; guidance for adjusting the size is included in the pattern instructions
- Construction: Knitted flat from end-to-end; no seams to sew
- Skill level: Advanced beginner
- Stitch instructions: Written and charted
- Techniques: knit, purl, yarn over, slip, knit 2 stitches together (right-leaning decrease), slip-slip-knit (left-leaning decrease), center double decrease
- Yarn for sample model: Mountain Colors Louisa cashmere/silk, color Hummingbird
You can download for free below the cover page of this pattern to preview.
Get a free PDF preview of this pattern's cover page with all the details.
Click picture to open document in another window.
You will need a current version of Adobe Reader to view.
See more Lace Scarves in the Jackie E-S Design Pattern Collections.