Get the News/Specials
Sign up for free
♥ PRODUCTS ♥
The Pattern Collections
Other Shawl Shapes
Sweaters & Vests
Socks & Fun Footwear
For the Hands
Neck & Up Coverings
For the Man
Minis and Miscellany
Holidays & Seasons
I Hate to Purl
All Beaded Patterns
PDF Pattern Catalog
Patterns by Yarn Weight
Patterns by Yarn Brand
♥ SHOPPING ♥
Kits & Yarn Paks
Notions and Tools
Shopatron Account Login
♥ STAY IN TOUCH ♥
Want to help me with some of the costs of providing free educational resources and newsletters? Your thank you donation, small or large, is very much appreciated.
"Your patterns are just fabulous ... unique and yet based on tradition."
- Jennifer C.
"I just love the simplicity of your patterns and the complexity of their appearance."
- Maureen M.
"I enjoy your website. It is easy to use and full of information ..."
- Debby L.
"... I love Heartstrings patterns. They are clear and well presented and Jackie Erickson-Schweitzer, the designer, is just a lovely, inspiring woman - well worth supporting by the purchase of the pattern."
- Kimberly L.
Swags of Lace Crescent Scarf
HeartStrings knitting pattern #H95
Adorn your wardrobe with this fluid scarf. Sparkly beads frame a crescent of interleaved chevrons of knit lace.
Shown in Crystal Palace Panda Silk color #5203 Biscotti and Miyuki beads color #592 Ivory Ceylon
Instant PDF download to your digital library account at Shopatron: $7.50
- Finished Size: 58" wingspan by 8" depth
- Yarn: 200 yards fingering weight
- Knitting needles: Size US 5 (3.75 mm) suggested
- Beads: Size 6/0 (4 mm diameter)
- For stringing and placing beads:
Small tapestry needle, nylon dental floss threader or similar that is small enough to fit through the hole in beads
Tiny crochet hook or similar that is small enough to fit through the hole in beads
- Skill level: Intermediate
- Stitch instructions: Written and charted
- Construction: Bottom up, beaded loops lace edging used as basis for cast on; simple short rows; beaded bind off; no seams to sew
- Beading techniques: Beads strung on project yarn for edgings; crochet hook method for main lace pattern
Get a free PDF preview of the pattern cover page and detailed specifications.
Click thumbnail to open document in new browser tab or window.
Requires Adobe Reader to view.
See more patterns in the Jackie E-S Design Collections Gallery.