What's NEW:Get It NOW
♥ PRODUCTS ♥
The Design Collections
Other Shawl Shapes
Sweaters & Vests
Socks & Fun Footwear
For the Hands
Neck & Up Coverings
For the Man
Minis and Miscellany
Holidays & Seasons
I Hate to Purl
All Beaded Patterns
PDF Catalog & Flyers
Patterns by Yarn Weight
Yarn Albums Showcase
♥ SHOPPING ♥
Kits & Yarn Paks
Notions and Tools
Shopatron Account Login
♥ STAY IN TOUCH ♥
A GIFT for You
Want to help me with some of the costs of providing free educational resources and newsletters? Your thank you donation, small or large, is very much appreciated.
"For what it's worth - I love Heartstrings patterns. They are clear and well presented and Jackie Erickson-Schweitzer, the designer, is just a lovely, inspiring woman - well worth supporting by the purchase of the pattern."
- Kimberly L.
"I just love the simplicity of your patterns and the complexity of their appearance."
- Maureen M.
"I enjoy your website. It is easy to use and full of information ..."
- Debby L.
"Your patterns are just fabulous ... unique and yet based on tradition."
- Jennifer C.
Wholesale Information and Dealer Support
Information for wholesale customers of HeartStrings knitting patterns
Sell HeartStrings knitting patterns in your retail yarn store. Wholesale terms and services are available for approved retailer accounts.
Working hard for your success! Join the excitement in how HeartStrings knitting patterns can complement your yarn sales and add to your customers' knitting enjoyment.
HeartStrings FiberArts publishes the premiere HeartStrings collections of yarn-brand independent knitting patterns.
See how the exceptional marketing and sales support services you get as a retailer of HeartStrings patterns can increase your profits and move more yarns off your shelves.
I am here to help you in any way I can.
*Note: To access documents indicated as pdf, you will need the Adobe Reader (available free at
"I can help you with that"
Jackie E-S service with a smile
Patterns to take knitting beyond the ordinary
The mission of Jackie Erickson-Schweitzer (Jackie E-S), owner of HeartStrings FiberArts, is to instruct and inspire knitters in making their own heart-felt creations. Since 1995, Jackie E-S has been designing and publishing skill-building, comprehensive, knitter-friendly pattern instructions. The patterns are yarn-brand independent for the knitter's creative freedom, and to benefit shops in promoting HeartStrings patterns with yarns they already stock.
Jackie E-S Design Collections
- Designs ranging from the classic to the uniquely appealing. Specializing in knitted lace and beaded knitting. Garments, scarves and shawls, socks, fashion accessories and home decor.
- Individual patterns/leaflets are printed on 70# acid-free archival quality paper. Standard pattern format is full-page layout inserted into acid-free archival quality heavy duty 8½" x 11" 3-hole punched crystal clear sheet protectors. Some designs also available in "space-saver" folded half-page leaflet format inserted into 6" x 9" crystal clear polypropylene zipper bags with hang hole.
- Ready to display and sell as is, or kit with yarns you stock for a value-add unique product offering.
- HeartStrings patterns also make a good basis for classes in your shop. Each pattern includes skill-building techniques – learning new things makes knitting even more fun!
The Sock Calendar Book Series
Note: The Sock Calendar is now out of print; however, some designs have been republished as individual patterns. The Sock Journal is still available.
- Monthly-themed sock knitting patterns and write-in journal combined into one book.
- Designs by Catherine Wingate. Edited and published by Jackie Erickson-Schweitzer.
- 30 page 8½" x 11" with soft cover and stitched binding, printed in full color on heavy glossy stock.
- The Sock Journal is ready to display as is, or use as pattern support for shop-sponsored monthly classes and sock-of-the-month kits.
Premiere Support Services
Working hard for your success! As a HeartStrings retail dealer, take advantage of premiere marketing and support services to help you sell HeartStrings patterns.
- CONVENIENT ORDERING and SALES SUPPORT: Your choice of on-line ordering, toll-free phone/fax number and dedicated email address for convenient ordering and sales support.
- AUTOMATIC SHIPMENT PROGRAM (optional participation). Standing Orders for newly released patterns, with added benefits of free shipping and Preferred Retailer listing. Find out more
- COMPLETE ONLINE CATALOG: 24-hour access to online photo gallery and information on all HeartStrings publications.
- Complete DOWNLOADABLE CATALOG for printing and off-line viewing.
- MARKETING MATERIALS SUPPORT: You have permission to use HeartStrings logo, flyers, sample pattern cover pages, my photos and descriptive text in your HeartStrings patterns promotions, e.g. your newsletters, website, catalog, in-store computer kiosk, etc.
- COMPLIMENTARY STORE LISTING to help direct customers to buy HeartStrings patterns from you.
- ORDER REFERRALS/NEW CUSTOMERS: Free membership in Shopatron network of retailers. HeartStrings is happy to send its online sales and new customers to you. Find out more
- NO-RISK ADDITIONAL INCOME FROM DIGITAL SALES REFERRALS: Earn commissions from HeartStrings e-Patterns Sales Affiliate Program for referral sales of digital pdf versions of HeartStrings patterns. Find out more
- NATIONAL MAGAZINE ADVERTISING: Brand name marketing ads in national magazines such as Interweave Knits, Creative Knitting, Knit 'n Style. See samples of recent ads.
- CONSUMER PROMOTIONS ON YOUR BEHALF: Thousands of knitters subscribe to the HeartStrings Knitterly News e-Newsletter for announcements of new HeartStrings products, articles, etc., thus keeping knitting consumers interested in HeartStrings knitting patterns and looking for them at your shop. View archives of HeartStrings Knitterly News.
- Consignment TRUNK SHOWS are offered as a service to established HeartStrings dealers in good standing. If your shop is planning a special event, a Trunk Show is a great way to create even more excitement about HeartStrings patterns and to enhance the total customer experience in selecting got-to-have knitting projects. More information
- PRIVATE LABEL ARRANGEMENTS: Special Edition patterns are an economical way for you to provide custom pattern support to your customers for a yarn branded under your own label, or that of a manufacturer's that you are using in a special promotion (e.g. monthly club, kits, etc.). Special Edition patterns picture the project model made in your featured yarn and list your specific yarn for knitting the project. You will have sole rights to sell your private label Special Edition pattern(s). Special Edition cover page example. Please contact me for details on getting your own special edition republication of any of the many popular HeartStrings patterns.
- DEALER NEWSLETTER: Free e-newsletter subscription for new product announcements, featured designs and selling tips.